At Perception System, we have experienced professionals, who understand the importance of brand and offer you such superior quality service that surely impress you. So, if you are also one of those business owners who are looking to get their brand across the multiple platforms, our company is one of the best ways by which you are able to produce asuitable marketing strategy that will surely increase your sales in vibrant manner. Here, we are using right medium and methods to produce your brand image so you don't have to bother about the methods that used by us.
Perception System, for shake of your brand enhancement and proper presentation, can design and programs many varieties of websites, each specializing in a particular type of content or use, and they may be arbitrarily classified in any number of ways. A few such classifications might include:
- Affiliate: enabled portal that is rendering not only its custom CMS but also syndicated content from other content providers for an agreed fee. There are usually three relationship tiers. Affiliate Agencies, Advertisers and consumer.
- Archive site: used to preserve valuable electronic content threatened with extinction.
- Blog (or web log) site: sites generally used to post online diaries which may include discussion forums
- Content site: sites whose business is the creation and distribution of original content
- Corporate website: used to provide background information about a business, organization, or service.
- Electronic commerce (eCommerce) site: a site offering goods and services for online sale and enabling online transactions for such sales.
- Community site: a site where persons with similar interests communicate with each other, usually by chat or message boards
- City Site: A site that shows information about a certain city or town and events that takes place in that town. Usually created by the city council or other "movers and shakers".
- Gripe site: a site devoted to the critique of a person, place, corporation, government, or institution.
- Forum: a site where people can sign up and discuss different topics.
- Humor site: Satirizes parodies or otherwise exists solely to amuse.
- Information site: contains content that is intended to inform visitors, but not necessarily for commercial purposes. Most government, educational and non-profit institutions have an informational site.
- Java applet site: contains software to run over the Web as a Web application.
- Mirror site: A complete reproduction of a website.
- News site: similar to an information site, but dedicated to dispensing news and commentary.
- Personal homepage: run by an individual or a small group (such as a family) that contains information or any content that the individual wishes to include. These are usually uploaded using a web hosting service.
- Political site: A site on which people may voice political views.
- Rating site: A site on which people can praise or disparage what is featured.
- Review site: A site on which people can post reviews for products or services.
- School site: a site on which teachers, students, or administrators can post information about current events at or involving their school.
- Social networking site: a site where users could communicate with one another and share media, such as pictures, videos, music, blogs, etc. with other users. These may include games and web applications.
- Social book marking site: a site where users share other content from the internet and rate and comment on the content.
- Video sharing: A site that enables user to upload videos.
- Search engine site: a site that provides general information and is intended as a gateway or lookup for other sites.
- Web portal: a site that provides a starting point or a gateway to other resources on the Internet or an intranet.
- Wiki site: a site which users collaboratively edit
- contributes to system recognition by giving it a “face”
- build trust and loyalty within the user community
- help define the intranet’s primary purpose without being overly wordy
- distinguish the intranet from other, possibly similar, IT systems or the organization’s external Web site
- allow users to more easily identify the source of content
- eliminate the fear factor especially among those who are not technically inclined since familiarity conduces comfort
- Help reduce overall marketing effort and expenses, allowing you to take advantage of peer-based word of mouth, once the system’s brand is established.