A Complete IT Solution Provider
+1 651 344 6002 |
+91 79 26561837 |
Mobile UI Design
- The Technological Innovations & Revolutions in human life are somehow act as the either sides of a coin. Any outcomes of the Technology Innovation either directly or in-directly urges a human interface/interaction to operate.
- The sense/study of providing an easy, optimum and effective user interface to these technological devices is called User Interface Design (or simple UI Design). The Technological Innovation does not make any sense unless and until is provided with the best UI Design (if applicable), in other way around we can say: "The fact make it possible is called Innovation while the fact which make it usable and versatile is called Revolution". The better & optimum UI Design get/carry Revolution(s) in the world.
- The importance of the UI Design can be understood just by seeing a well-known Computer’s Operating System: Microsoft Windows. Even if the Microsoft is having a plenty of bugs, also there is nothing to say as significant in providing security against attacks & virus solutions within it, still most out of the world is fan of using just Microsoft Windows, because of if it’s optimum and versatile UI Design.
Mobile UI Design
- As we all know that nowadays that a Mobile just not stayed as one communication devise only, but today our day to day activities as well became dependent on usage of Mobile.
- Today Emails, Chatting, Video Calling, Audio/Video Playing, Games Zone, and even eCommerce and other business kinds of activities are successfully achieved through just a Mobile device.
- As now we all know about the importance of Mobile, we can also imagine the significance of: UI Design in Mobile.
- The measures for deriving a Mobile UI Design, decides whether your product (obviously mobile operated software) would stay & revolutionizing the world, or just being kicked out of market.
- We at the Perception’s Mobile Development Unit highly recommend of spending a considerable amount of time (from the whole development cycle of an application) to finalize the best/optimum UI Design for Mobile Applications.
- Our UI Design Expert sits together with the Development Team and study the whole application, checks the ins and outs as well as the whole life cycle of an application in context of a human interaction. After that they finalize the UI Design and send it for approval of Development Team for the feasibility context.
Elementary Approach at Perception for Mobile UI Design
We are at Perception, for our Mobile Development Unit, we are involved in making the outstanding application with the optimum and flexible UI Interface Design. Apart from our Mobile development Service, we even offer just the designs and Elementary Layouts of the application as well. The service(s) for Mobile UI Design what we offers is better described as bellow:
- Application UI
As per client’s requirement/demand, we can offer the whole Application UI Design, covering each parts/elements consumed in Application, from a small button to a complex Table-view, Web-view components.
The Application UI covers the depth-full explanation notes as well as for each of the module design and further information like sequence (which screen comes after one another etc.) for better idea of the developer team using this design.
- Widget Design
Together with Application UI Design, we also offer client a specific Widget Design. The Widget might be any standard tool/kit element which comes normally in distribution of COCOA Framework/ Development SDK or even being a third party licensed tool.
As per the application design, we renovate the look & appearance of the widget and check its visual impact in application if possible, and if finds proper submit it to the client.
To make the application outstanding in terms of look and appearance, we at Perception offering the Themes Development Service for your Application.
The Theme developed at Perception for a particular application, is made so flexible in terms of design and integration that it can easily changed/managed by a user.
Our themes for the application complaints with the subject of application, to make it more realistic and usable.
- Icon & Graphics
Each of the application in the world, no matter it’s a normal computer application or a mobile application; it has an Icon to represent that application.
Also each of the application is having its own graphics repository to fulfill the application visual context.
We at Perception offer service for both of these units i.e. Icons & Graphics. Our expert design team develops alternative Icon designs for various applications and submits them for final approval of the client.
When client approve the icon or a particular set of icons, we finally fine tune these icons (if merely needed) and give it to client.
Same thing happens for the Graphics (Images/ Gradients, Textures, Wallpapers etc); we derive/design these Graphics elements and show them in the application stage context for final approval, and as and when get approval completing any pending graphics design and submit it to client.
- InventionsWe are gifted with lots of instruments, machines, food etc. This app is the reminder of what human bTechnology :IPHONE SDK 3.0, COCOA FRAMEWORK, UIKIT, MESSAGEU...Services Provided by PSServices Provided by Perception SystemApp Icon, Splash screen DesignCustom Interactive theme DesignData Management in SQLite DBCustom Animated NavigationAdd invention to favorite listShake device to get invention.Share invention with friendsApp Distribution Configuration with Certificate, Provisional Profile, ScreenshotsUpload to iTunes Store
- Letz Learn AnimalsIf you want your child to learn about Animals and enjoy it, then you can't find a better choice thanTechnology :IPHONE SDK 4.2, COCOA FRAMEWORK, UIKIT, PHOTOSHOPServices Provided by PSApp Icon, Splash screen DesignCustom Interactive theme DesignSynchronize facilitApp Distribution Configuration with Certificate, Provisional Profile, ScreenshotsUpload to iTunes Store
Client's Speak out
I decided to start using Perception System on our website www.golf247.co.uk in summer 2008. The original work was adding various components onto our site. Since then we have had them redesign our site, create a Christmas layout, create bes...
- Stuart White