The internet offers a world of potential for educational institutions. It gives schools, colleges and universities the opportunity...
Have you ever thought why eCommerce sales arise?
From 2015 to 2016, about 15% of people will shop online, and this will increase to 192 million in the U.S.
eCommerce space becomes more competitive among online merchants.
Online stores have capability to make their business successful by inviting more people at their destination.
It is estimated that eCommerce sales has increased by 26% as compare to last year and it is predicted that it might increase about 30% more in future.
There is no doubt eCommerce create moneymaking chances for many online merchants.
There is no surprise industry enjoying huge advantages.
In fact, we have listed some facts related to eCommerce industry that show how it is popular among people:
1. About 26% of shoppers abandon their shopping cart due to forced account registration.
2. Almost 46% of online purchasers consider social media when making a purchasing decision.
3. It is supposed that e-retailers will enjoy more than 9% of eCommerce sales in 2016.
4. From 2015 to 2016, about 15% of people will shop online, and this will increase to 192 million in the U.S.
5. About 71% of people think they can get best deals online rather than in stores.
6. More than 80% of online users are using Internet for purchasing and about 50% of people has purchased online more than once.
7. Among the major categories of eCommerce, Apparel and Accessories are the fastest growing in the eCommerce sector.
8. By 2017, it is predicted that about 10% of profit predicted of all the US retails.
9. About 26% of females in UK don’t do shopping online because of inconvenience of product return and inadequate information.
10. Most of the shoppers visit websites for review before purchasing product from the physical store.
11. About 33% of global mobile transaction is completed in the U.S.
12. 24% of the global ecommerce market will be accounted by mobile commerce by 2017.
13. More than 44% of the shoppers start their shopping by using search engines.
14. It is estimated that about $1,200 to $1,300 is spent by online users per year towards shopping.
15. Approximately 26% of products that are added-to-cart are abandoned and never purchased.
These are some facts that shoppers didn’t know about eCommerce nonetheless they are shopping online.