This article discusses ways to maintain your identity security on your smartphone, such as by keeping your device...
The latest market buzz, Microsoft surface series become the most demandable tablets among the users because of its features and functions.
Find some interesting information, including features, applications and accessories about Surface tablet.
Microsoft Surface is one of the biggest surprises given by Microsoft to its users. Microsoft Surface is a series of tablets that designed announced by CEO Steve Ballmer on June 18, 2012. This tablet series is the first major initiative that has its Windows operating system with its own hardware. Microsoft Surface is a slim and light 10.6-inch tablet that uses an ARM (ARMv7) CPU whereas Surface Pro uses an Intel Ivy Bridge CPU running Windows 8.
The surface series of Microsoft use a molded magnesium casing, which is better known as “VaporMg” and also its Surface’s components connected with a PVD finish. With its kickstand, device can easily prop up for viewing without using any additional hardware. Both the devices included in this tablet come with many hardware buttons and inputs like volume rocker and power button. Additionally, Surface RT is blessed with some remarkable features including a microSDXC card slot, a full-size USB 2.0 port, an HD video out port, while Surface Pro comes with microSDXC card slot, a full-size USB 3.0 port, Mini DisplayPort port, etc.
Microsoft Surface tablets model has two 720p HD front- and rear-facing cameras and a 0.77 millimetres (0.030 in)-thick kickstand. Nvidia Tegra 3, an ARMv7 is used by Surface RT while Surface Pro has blessed with an Intel Core i5 processor. Other than this, some remarkable collection of features added in Microsoft Surface that is:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 RT, upgradable to Windows 8.1 RT
- Dimensions: 274.6 x 172 x 9.4 mm (10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 in)
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Card slot: microSD, up to 64 GB
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- USB: Yes, USB v2.0, USB Host support
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band
- CPU: Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A9
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion battery (31.5 Wh)
Microsoft Surface: Apps
There is collection of Windows RT apps available in the Windows App Store. However, some low quality applications don’t download by any users. No list of Microsoft Surface RT applications is available online, so users find difficulty in installing applications. I have made some efforts and list out some collection of some paid and free Windows RT tablets. Check out and download:
Microsoft Surface: Accessories
Users, who are using Microsoft’s Surface tablets, can easily experience traditional laptop with a tablet without carrying two separate devices. With latest tablet series, a new breed of Windows PC is represented by Microsoft with list of features and design. Moreover, users can also require accessories for realizing the probable of their Surface tablet. So, check out the list of some amazing accessories of Microsoft Surface:
- A MicroSD Card (Cost: Starting at $12.99)
- Surface Docking Station (Cost: for $199 from the Microsoft Store)
- Surface Type & Touch Cover (Cost: $79.99 from The Microsoft Store)
- Surface VGA Adapter (Cost: for $39.99 from the Microsoft Store)
- Decal Girl Skins (Cost: $19.99 and include a matching wallpaper.)
- MoKo Slim-fit Case (Cost: for $26.99)
- Incipio Feather Case for Surface Pro (Cost: $39.99 from the Microsoft Store)
That’s all about Microsoft surface by my side. If you have any information about this tablet series, then let us know comment section.