B2B E-Commarce Case Study
Each project has its challenges our case studies are for clients, interested in knowing our work approach. It is our way to show our clients how we work to satisfactorily complete projects on time while working hand in hand with them.
Paul Riddett, CEO: Print Motion
There can be 2 types of Products in the System, Promotional Product and Print Products. Admin can manage Product Price Qty Level wise and also manage Personalisation options with Price for each product.
Customer can create lead from Front end and Admin can create Quote for particular Lead.
Customer can add quoted product layout then admin can approve that layout.
Admin can mange Product Price with category mark up and personalisation price with Personalisation Markup.
There are 2 types Of Users in the System. Normal Customer, Private Catalogue Customer Admin can manage customer and sales person. And manage the company user as customer.
Admin can manage all email Contain with the feature.
Client suggested to build a system like ERP in which he can manage entire process of Order from Lead to the Order Completed.
- Customer can register
- Customer can Create Lead for Orders.
- Admin can also assign to quote to sales person.
- Customer can approve the quotation of the products.
- Sales Person assigns Quotation to Production Person.
- Production person uploads layout for product.
- Customer will approve layout.
- Production Person will upload artwork.
- Customer will approve artwork
- Customer set the Delivery address and makes to order to the product.
- Admin can provide Private Catalogue for Customers.
- Admin/Salesperson Create Quotation against Lead or Can directly Create Quote.
- We created the system with the full requirement of Client.
- Customer can create lead for particular product by placing order.
- Admin will then create Quote for lead.
- Customer will approve Quote.
- Production person upload layout and customer will approve layout
- Product then goes to Production stage.
- After Production , Product goes to Dispatched .
- After Entering Dispatch details, Admin changes status to Completed.
- We created Frontend website where customer can shop by category like Apparel etc.
- Customer can view product and can view price for particular personalisation options available for particular product.
- Production person will upload artwork and customer will approve artwork.
Managing Quantity level wise Price and Personalisation options and Personalisation Price for each product.Something that we suggested improved the site greatly and even impressed the client
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the wonderful job you have done in creating my website.
When I started this project I contacted 10 different companies (6 in India and 4 in Australia). All the Australian companies said I would never get what I wanted done in India, but (of course) the Indian companies were all confident in getting the job done.
So it was narrowed to 6. From there I narrowed the search to 2, based on price, scheduling, capabilities and their portfolios.
From there, I selected Perception Systems. I must admit, I was very nervous entering into the agreement. I am still scratching my head trying to work out how you did it for such a great price. Though dealing with a foreign company 4,000 miles away has danger signs all over it..BUT I am very glad I did.
You were always available on Skype (and for phone calls) and most importantly you delivered on EVERYTHING you promised. In fact I can honestly say you over delivered. Fantastic job guys.
You delivered to me, a fully scalable and industry leading website. The comments from my customers have been nothing but positive and sales have already increased.
So rather than say “I would have no hesitation in recommending you” I all go one step further and say…I already have recommended you to two associates. That it the best testimonial a company can get.
Thanks again, and I look forward to working again with you in the very near future.