What was the client expecting from Perception System?
The client was in search of a dedicated web development company to create a generic ERP application solution for workflow management and eDiscovery needs among diverse industry segments. The client wants the proposed web system befitting itself in any segment of distinguishing workflow establishments as per their needs for routine business processes and goals achievements along with the maximum productivity. The main purpose was to provide complete control of the internal processes serving the customers of the business. The system must provide complete access to current visuals, work specifications, flow & stages and active involvement of users at each stage of various case studies during the entire web development project.
How did Perception System evaluate the client’s needs?
We have applied standard requirements gathering strategies and techniques. The cooperation from client-side was praiseworthy. Below are our key findings for the client needs. We have found following prerequisites during requirement research:
We have selected a right platform (for technology stacks) to reduce workload and minimized chances of failures or iteration.
Our technical experts have checked the elevation view of project volume.
We had determined the complexity involved in the project
After having detail research, we decided to choose Yii framework as the backbone to script execution.
Sincere Approaches Taken by Perception System
The client has selected Perception System as its web development partner considering it as an unmatched team of web developers with a successful portfolio. We had set up a series of conferences with the client-side team and try to understand existing workflows of their targeted businesses for the system.
After successful testing, We handed over the system to the client and deployed on their server as per instructions.
How We Reached the Perfect Solution for Is-A-Task?
Our Journey towards Is-A-Task was full of the maze and with enough complications to deal with in the development process
Support & Maintenance
After successful delivery of the project, we signed a maintenance contract to keep the things rolling smoothly and delivers seamless customer satisfaction.
Saves Time & Reduces Cost
- – Reduce Cost with Subscription License Model
- – Install on the Cloud or Behind-the-Firewall
- – Be up-and-running in 1-Day Installation Timeframe
- – Login with Active Directory (LDAP)
- – Integrate with Email System
Centralizes Project Administration
- – Establish Internal & External Teams & Services with Cross-Team Workflows
- – Design Custom Task Instruction & Data Outcome Forms
- – Integrate Pricing, Invoicing & Budgeting per Client/Case
Scalability and Security
- – credentials managed via database
- – single sign-on systems
- – HTTP module support
- – database scaling feature
- – real-time replicated
- – web farm environment
Concentrates Project Scope Details
- – Track Media with Chain of Custody
- – Load & Interview Case Custodians with Customizable Interview Forms
- – Manage Inbound/Outbound Productions with an Audit Trail
- – Build Robust Project Instruction Forms
- – Replace email with in-application communication tools
- – Customize email alert templates
- – Assign Tasks or To-Dos across Team Members
- – Update Project Details & Track Versions in Real-time
Solid Reporting Features
- – Robust KPI-based reporting
- – SLA Status Indicators
- – follow up Notifications
- – simple drag-and-drops reports
- – custom charts and dashboards
Technologies We Used
The Is-A-Task system has streamlined the workflow, helping working communications perform better and more efficiently. We signed a contract for the support and maintenance.