As an ecommerce development platform Magento is good, very good, for it supports ecommerce, is independent of third party plugins, offers greater flexibility, is highly scalable and has an amazing back end interface. However it has a flipside and that is, it does not have CMS capabilities. Magento customization done at Perception System can help clients overcome this limitation and develop a flexible and useful CMS.
Plethora of Magento Customization Services Offered at a Glance
- Magento Template Customization
- Magento Extension Customization
- Magento Customizing
- Magento Ecommerce Customization
- Magento Theme Customization
- Magento Custom Templates
- Magento Custom Development
- Magento Skin Customization
- Magento Payment Gateway
- Magento Flash Customization
- Magento Custom Module
- Magento Search Customization
- Magento Plugins Customization
- Magento Website Customization
- PSD to Magento Customization
- Magento Custom Shipping
Advantages of Hiring Magento Developers:
- Experienced and talented Magento professionals
- Our Magento developers present right mix of experience, skills and technical knowledge
- Interactive Magento customization for day to day business activities
- Give clients the facility to operate multiple sites and stores at the same time
- We can be a reliable partner for client projects
- Project quality matters more to us then its price
Hire Magento Developer through These Hiring Strategies
Cost for the project is decided from the beginning itself based on project requirements and complexities
Full Time Hiring:
Features include daily 8 hours of work, 22 days of the month working, making it a total of 160 hours/month and hiring is possible only on monthly bases.
Part time hiring:
Everything remains the same as full time hiring except that part time would be 80 hours/month.
Hiring On Hour basis:
Hire Magento developer as needed is the basic formula for ho/ay hiring. There is no limitation of time and no minimum hiring period.